Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New life??

Well as of May 21, 2009 my life has changed forever. I am no longer Mrs. James. I am just Katie. :-( I never in a million years thought that I would be a widow at the ripe old age of 25, nor that James would die so young! It's so scary and confusing and I just don't know.

So this is my new blog. I want to journal my memories of James so I don't ever forget the good things. I also want to be able to write about my feelings, how it is, and how I grow. This world is SOO crazy sad! :-( I miss James more than anything and I don't know what life will bring to me!

I don't really care if anyone ever reads this... but I just need a place to type and be me. I had a crazy short marriage and wish that I could have had more. SO that is my first entry.

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you for starting this journal. I don't think you realize how much strength and courage it takes to put it all out there for the world. I know you dont feel it now but you are a strong women. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete